What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: work ethic
Words to Ponder
“Never explain. Never complain.” ~ My mother and a passel of other people according to Google I ran into this quote today and the attribution was Benjamin Disraeli. This truly didn’t sound like something Disraeli, that elegant politician, would say, … Continue reading
Posted in advice, discipline, failure, responsibility Tagged Benjamin Disraeli, complaining, complaints, excuses, responsibility, tough love, work ethic Leave a comment
It Doesn’t Take Much These Days
“If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you’re a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut A less than inspiring quote today, but inspiration also needs clarity of vision. One thing I admire about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged change, competence, excellence, Kurt Vonnegut, work ethic Leave a comment