What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: weapons of mass distraction
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”~Søren Kierkegaard Harsh, I know, but true. And absolutely NOT aimed at any reader of this blog! This is me doing some thinking about … Continue reading
Posted in freedom Tagged freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of thought, Kierkegaard, lies, Søren Kierkegaard, thinking, truth, weapons of mass distraction Leave a comment