What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: stereotypes
Don’t Give in to Low Expectations
“That is still the case in this country for too many students, the soft bigotry of low expectations. If you don’t expect them to learn, if you don’t expect them to succeed – then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.” ~Tavis … Continue reading
Posted in advice, education, failure, optimism, self esteem, Self Improvement, students Tagged "soft bigotry", bigotry, George W. Bush, limitations, low expectations, Sherman Alexie, stereotypes, Tavis Smiley Leave a comment