What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: song
Cicadas on my Mind
“Do you know the legend about cicadas? They say they are the souls of poets who cannot keep quiet because, when they were alive, they never wrote the poems they wanted to.” ~ John Berger The New York metropolitan area, where I … Continue reading
Posted in advice, cycles Tagged change, cicadas, cycles, John Berger, poetry, poets, song Leave a comment
Sing your Song, Even if it’s Off Key
“The only thing better than singing is more singing.” ~ Ella Fitzgerald And if anyone should know, it’s Miss Fitzgerald, “The First Lady of Song,” a jazz singer of amazing power. I was lucky enough to see her perform when … Continue reading
Posted in joy, laughter, music Tagged Ella Fitzgerald, happiness, joy, laughter, music, sacred, singing, song, The Carpenters, The Proclaimers Leave a comment