What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: solidarity
Let the Games Begin!
“Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play.” ~ from The Olympic Charter Yes, I am … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged fair play, fairness, fellowship, friendship, humanity, Olympics, peace, solidarity, sports Leave a comment
“Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.” ~ Brian Tracy Challenges–’tis the season for them. There’s the holiday hoopla that so many … Continue reading
Posted in perseverance, students, success, teachers Tagged breaking point, Brian Tracy, challenges, determination, prayer, solidarity, students, success, teachers Leave a comment
It’s Worth the Rough
“It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.” ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca Hey, a famous Roman guy said it. It must me true, right? And he was a playwright, so he knew what he was talking … Continue reading
Posted in advice Tagged greatness, rough, rough times, Seneca, solidarity Leave a comment