What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: prayer
Prayer for Peace
“Peace is the virtue of civilization. War is its crime.” ~ Victor Hugo Today the world is leery, watching the Crimea with nervous eyes. It’s not the first time. Over 150 years ago, the Crimean War marked a turning … Continue reading
Posted in prayer Tagged civilization, crime, peace, prayer, Ukraine, Ukrainians, Victor Hugo, war Leave a comment
“Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.” ~ Brian Tracy Challenges–’tis the season for them. There’s the holiday hoopla that so many … Continue reading
Posted in perseverance, students, success, teachers Tagged breaking point, Brian Tracy, challenges, determination, prayer, solidarity, students, success, teachers Leave a comment
We’re All Connected
“I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” ~Harvey … Continue reading
Posted in advice, anger, Love Tagged care, Harvey Fierstein, Love, positive, positivity, prayer Leave a comment