What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: Jane Eyre
No Respect Like Self-Respect
“I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.” ~ Charlotte Brontë in Jane Eyre Today would have been Charlotte Brontë’s 198th birthday, and in honor of the … Continue reading
Posted in advice, self esteem Tagged Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre, respect, self-esteem, self-respect Leave a comment