What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: engagement
Engage for Better Results
“Somewhere there’s a score being kept, so you have an obligation to live life as well as you can, be as engaged as you can.” ~Bill Murray Secret confession time: I adore Bill Murray. Have since the 70s. From what … Continue reading
Posted in advice, students, success Tagged being present, Bill Murray, disengaged, engage, engagement, participate, participation, success Leave a comment