What are you looking for?
For Your Reference
- Anthony Tormey–Leader Development Institute Great blog on the rules for success. Inspirational!
- Free e-cards that help the earth!
- Judy DeLorenzo, energy healer in CT, good information
- Mental Floss–good for your brain
- Random Acts of Faith My friend, Rev Cindy Maddox’s wise and warm words.
- The Global Rich List–put your "poverty" in proportion! A nifty calculator that shows where in the world you stand in terms of wealth
Tag Archives: awareness. success
Why Good Manners?
“Respect for ourselves guides our morals, respect for others guides our manners.” ~Laurence Sterne I often have my first year students read Peaco Todd’s essay, “Are Good Manners Part of a Good Education,” hoping that they will take some of … Continue reading
Posted in good manners, kindness, students, success Tagged awareness. success, good manners, Laurence Sterne, Peaco Todd Leave a comment